Company Name : BELPARK SA – Site WALIBI-AQUALIBI
Address : Boulevard de l’Europe 100, 1300 Wavre, Belgium
Tel. : +32 (0)10 42 15 00
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
VAT Number : BE 439.050.308
Company Number : 0439.050.308
Register of legal persons : Court of Nivelles
Mr. Jean-Christophe Parent, in his capacity of Managing Director of BELPARK SA – Site WALIBI-AQUALIBI
With the exception of the pages intended for online sale:
Company Name : PLATFORM.SH
Address : 131 Boulevard de Sébastopol 75002 Paris, France
Tel. : +33 (0) 1 40 09 30 00
Pages intended for online sale :
Company Name : GATEWAY TICKETING SYSTEMS
Address : 445 County Line Rd. | Gilbertsville, PA 19525 | USA
Website : www.gatewayticketing.com
DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER
Company Name : SMILE
Address : 20 rue des Jardins 92600 Asnières-sur-Seine, France
Tel : +33 (0)1 41 40 11 00
Compagnie des Alpes and all related indica and trademarks of BELPARK SA/NV. © 2008. © 2008 Walibi and all related indicia (names, character and logo) are trademarks of BELPARK SA/NV. © 2008
@ Mascotte created by M. Nicolas LE GUILLOU/CDA BRANDS .
This website and all the elements of which it is composed (information, texts, images, photos, illustrations, drawings, graphic elements, videos, sounds, data, databases, programmes, software, etc.) are the property of AQUALIBI or are subject to exploitation rights granted to the latter by its assignees..
This website and its parts are protected by intellectual property laws throughout the world.
As such, and in accordance with the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code, only the use of this website or its parts for strictly personal, private and non-commercial use is permitted, to the exclusion of any other use.
Except in cases permitted by law, any reproduction, representation or use of all or part of this website or its components is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of AQUALIBI.
Any reproduction, representation or use of this website or its components that is not expressly permitted shall constitute an infringement of the rights of AQUALIBI and may result in the civil and criminal liability of the author.
AQUALIBI may make available to users of this website elements (photos, videos, press kits, press releases, etc.) that you may download (hereinafter referred to as the "Downloadable Content(s)"). AQUALIBI grants you a non-exclusive, free, non-transferable right to copy, download and use the Downloadable Contents solely for personal and non-commercial purposes for the legal duration of the protection of intellectual property rights as defined by Belgian and foreign law and international conventions (including any subsequent supplementary or amending regulations), provided that the copied or downloaded elements are not altered or modified in any way and that the copyright notices and the distinctive signs relating thereto are clearly and legibly affixed.
AQUALIBI grants permission for the use of the press files and press releases available on this website by professional journalists, solely within the framework and for the needs of their professional activity, provided that the copyright and associated distinguishing marks are clearly and legibly indicated.
Any unlawful use of the downloadable content that may harm the image and reputation of AQUALIBI or of the persons represented on the downloadable content shall result in legal action.
The pictures or photos of persons or places that appear on this website are the property of AQUALIBI or are used by AQUALIBI with the permission of the holders of the rights.
Any reproduction, representation, use or modification of these images or photos is prohibited without the prior written consent of AQUALIBI.
Any use, even partial, of these documents, in breach of the aforementioned obligation, exposes their author to prosecution..
AQUALIBI may make available a space on this website for the purpose of hosting user content, such as opinions or photographs (hereinafter the "User Content(s)").
By publishing User Content on this website, you grant AQUALIBI a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, free of charge, worldwide licence to reproduce, represent, adapt and translate it, to use and distribute the User Content published, during the full legal period of protection of intellectual property rights as provided by Belgian and foreign legislation and international treaties (including any subsequent supplementary or amending regulations), on this website and on the social networks in which AQUALIBI is or will be present.
This permission means that AQUALIBI is entitled to amend the User Content or to add to the initial setting any clarification that AQUALIBI considers useful, provided that this does not substantially alter the User Content.
You represent and warrant, without limitation, that:
- You are the sole author of the User Content that you publish, and as such, you have full and exclusive ownership and use of all intellectual property rights, as defined by the Intellectual Property Code, associated with the User Content published;
- The User Content is an original work within the meaning of copyright law;
- You have acquired from the third parties concerned all intellectual property rights (copyright, neighbouring rights, trademark rights, patent rights, design rights, etc.), personality rights and, in general, all property rights, of any nature, that may be held on the User Content to enable the exploitation of the User Content by AQUALIBI under the conditions described here;
- The User Content published does not infringe the intellectual property rights, image rights, privacy of persons and, in general, the property rights of third parties;
- The published User Content does not contain any unlawful, defamatory, derogatory, abusive, discriminatory, hateful, racist, anti-Semitic, xenophobic, homophobic, violent, shocking, obscene, vulgar, pornographic or sexually suggestive, indecent, pedophilic content child pornography or which involve any form of abuse or harassment of minors or which promote alcoholic beverages, tobacco, tobacco products or any other substance the use or marketing of which is restricted or prohibited in Belgium;
- The User Content published is not contrary to any law, regulation or standard in force in the Belgian territory;
- You have been granted all powers and authority to grant the rights set out below.
The permission that you grant hereby does not constitute an obligation for AQUALIBI to distribute the User Content published. AQUALIBI reserves the right to remove the User Content published from the media at any time, for any reason and without prior notice.
In addition, all User Content is likely to be listed in a search engine, and thus accessed by an audience outside the website.
2. Distinctive features
The company names, trade names, acronyms, trademarks, logos and other distinctive signs displayed on this website are protected by trademark law.
- Compagnie des Alpes and all related indica and trademarks of BELPARK SA/NV. © 2005.
- Movie Park Germany and all related logos are trademarks of Movie Park GmbH & Co. KG. © 2005.
- Bellewaerde Park and all related indicia (names, character and logo) are trademarks of BELPARK SA/NV. © 2005.
- Walibi and all related indicia (names, character and logo) are trademarks of BELPARK SA/NV. © 2005.
- Spong Bob and all related characters and elements are trademarks of TM and © 2005 Paramount Parks Inc. © 2005 Viacom International Inc. All right reserved. Nickelodeon and all related titles, logos and characters are trademarks of Viacom International Inc. SpongeBob SquarePants created by Stephen Hillenburg
- Ice Age and all related characters and elements are trademarks of TM & © 2002, 2005 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
- Boule et Bill and all related logos are trademarks of Studio Boule et Bill - Jean Roba © 2005
- Lucky-Luke and all related characters and elements are trademarks of Lucky Comics © 2005
- Bob & Bobette and all related characters and elements are trademarks of standard uitgeverij Antwerpen-Belgium © 2005
- © Mascotte , created by Mr. Nicolas LE GUILLOU/CDA BRANDS
Any reproduction, representation or use, in whole or in part, alone or integrated with other elements, of any of the above-mentioned distinctive signs without the prior written consent of the holder of the rights over this distinctive sign is strictly prohibited.
The creation of hyperlinks to this website is permitted, provided that :
- The pages of this website are not nested within the pages of another website, but are fully accessible in a new window;
- The information on this website is not used for commercial purposes;
- The website from which a hyperlink is created shall not disseminate information of a controversial, pornographic or xenophobic nature that could offend the sensibilities of the public or harm the image of AQUALIBI.
AQUALIBI reserves the right to withdraw this permission at any time, without having to justify its decision.
The liability of AQUALIBI may not be invoked, in particular for the following reasons:
- The temporary unavailability of this website due to maintenance work;
- A failure in the internet network affecting access to this site. In this context, you declare that you are aware of and agree with the technical and functional characteristics as well as the limitations of the Internet network (in terms of access, availability, congestion, malfunctioning, saturation, transit time, response time for displaying, consulting, retrieving or transmitting data, interruption, lack of protection of certain data against misappropriation or hacking, risk of virus contamination, etc.) and the nature of the data and the nature of the data;
- A malfunction or misuse of your terminal and any other equipment used to access this website;
- The provision of incorrect, incomplete or misleading information on your part;
- The failure, loss, delay or error in the transmission of data beyond the control of AQUALIBI;
- The content of the information contained in the sites to which this website refers via hyperlinks;
Any request concerning the use of your personal data should be addressed to :
- By means of the contact form accessible on the contact page of this website;
- By post to the following address: AQUALIBI, Data Protection Department, Boulevard de l'Europe 100, 1300 Wavre , Belgium
- By e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
All other requests should be addressed to :
- Via the contact form on the contact page of this website;
- By post to the following address: AQUALIBI, Boulevard de l'Europe 100, 1300 Wavre, Belgium
- By e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- By telephone to the following number: +32 (0) 10 42 15 00